Monday, November 5, 2012

Bryn is One Year Old!

 Oh how I have dreaded writing this post.  I just can't believe my sweet little baby is one! If you want to re-live her birth story, it is here.
 What a precious little girl I have!  She is so tolerant of me and her big sister.  She gets dragged around to things and (usually) goes without complaints.  Every week at dance class, she loves to crawl as fast as she can into the studio to catch a glimpse of what the bigger girls are doing.  I know she just can't wait to get her legs so she can run and jump just like them.
 She got a cupcake at her party and on her actual birthday, plus a smash cake the day after her birthday when we took her one year pictures, so she has been fully exposed to the wonderful world of sugar.  She used to be such a good eater!  Now, not so much!  Give her sugar or she will throw her food on the floor!
 She is a finger pointer (as you can see in the very first picture of this post).  She waves to people, but she prefers the finger point.  She especially loves it if you point back and even more so when you touch your finger to hers, E.T. style.
She hasn't taken any steps yet, but she cruises around furniture and crawls like a boss.  I don't mind if she takes her time walking, it keeps her a baby a little while longer.  She can say 5 words (Momma, Dadda, hi, bye, dog), but mostly prefers to just say "Momma" over and over again.  She also has 12 (yes TWELVE!) teeth, including all 4 molars and boy, does she love to use them!
What a wonderful year it has been!  We are so so happy that Bryn was chosen to come to our family. I can't imagine life without this little ray of sunshine!

1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I melted when she did E.T. Fingers with me that one Sunday I sat next to you a few weeks go. Bryn is such a sweetie!!! Love her!!