These two weeks were pretty ok. I ran 11 miles during the week, and then a long run of 10 miles on Saturdays. I did discover that I needed to stash some water somewhere because holy cow was I thirsty at the end of those runs! The big news is that I did actually register for the marathon, so no backing out now! I have decided to do the training schedule weeks twice in a row since I still have 6 months to go until the marathon. The weekday runs are starting to get longer (and hotter!) so that is going to be tough! Since I eat lunch after I run, I need something small to eat right before I go and I made these and they are fantastic! And as a bonus, they increased my milk supply, so woo hoo! Love them, I am seriously addicted. Try them now!
Highlights from April
4 years ago




1 comment:
Way to go!! I pinned the energy bites too :) Sounds awesome!
Post a Comment