Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bryn is 7 months old!

 Time is just zooming right on by!  I can't believe Bryn is 7 months old!  This month was full of food for the little girl- she loves being able to eat!
 She is so totally different from Kiley.  Kiley would eat maybe half a jar of baby food at one sitting and hated any homemade food.  Bryn eats a whole jar of food, but really prefers the food I steam and puree for her!  Her favorites so far are carrots and sweet potatoes, but she has really liked everything I have given her.

She is getting her voice and starting to paw back at Kiley when she gets in her face. She also REALLY loves water bottles. The funniest thing about Bryn right now is that her feet are constantly moving, either kicking or moving around in circles. So funny! 
What a sweetie pie!

1 comment:

David and Kaitlyn said...

Love the busy feet! So cute!