So between Bryn's newness and training for a marathon, Kiley hasn't gotten much love on the blog! That definitely doesn't mean that she isn't oh so very present in my life. Kiley is at a...challenging age. She is having trouble in Primary, so almost every week I have to sit in there next to her reminding her to sit on her bottom and that singing time is not the time to practice her interpretive dancing. Her teacher is so patient and I am just so embarrassed that Kiley won't behave. I love Kiley's spunky spirit and personality , so how do I discipline her without crushing it?
She is also wanting to do everything by herself. This is frustrating for her and me. But whenever I do want her to do something by herself, she wants me to do it! I know independence is a very important thing for a kid to learn but goodness! I am so tired of hearing "No! Let me do it!!"
She is a great kid, so so sweet to her sister and just absolutely hysterical. Every day is just so frustrating that I often forget the great things about having a 3 year old daughter. At night, when the kids are asleep and everything is quiet, is when I always feel the guilt of being too short or yelling too much or losing my patience. Motherhood isn't easy, but I really am so grateful for the 2 beautiful girls I have!
Highlights from April
4 years ago




1 comment:
I love you and I hear you! (" I hurrrd dat!") I am reading an awesome book called "Love and Logic" (0-6 years) and I highly recommend it! It has helped a lot with Julian's tantrums! Kiley is a special sweetie and so fun...we are in the trenches, but these days will be gone before we know it!
Post a Comment