Monday, February 27, 2012

4 months already?!

I can't believe Bryn is 4 months old! She has continued to be the sweetest baby and this month she put up with a lot!
Aunt Jenny came to town for a couple of hours, so we got to hang out with her
Bryn had her first Valentine's Day!
We made the long 5 hour drive to Grandma and Grandpa's house and she was amazing in the car, sleeping pretty much the whole time! Hurray! She was also great being dragged around to everything Kiley wanted to do.

Sweet girl! She has started doing small chuckles, especially when you sing to her. She loves any sort of attention, but she LOVES when you sing to her. She loves sitting in my lap and listening to people talk. I still haven't moved her to her own room at night, I am having the hardest time with her getting older! She naps in her crib, but is still in the bassinet at night and I am ok with that for now.

No comments: