I am so bad about updating. I have no idea where the day goes!
We have just been chugging along. Kiley is into her second month in primary, where the primary president described her as "bright but VERY bouncy!" ha! She has actually impressed me with how well she has handled the transition to not being the only child. She has her moments, but most of the time she just ignores Bryn.
Bryn is such a sweetie! She smiles all the time, but I can not get that girl to laugh for the life of me! She has started rolling, so here comes the fun!
John is still working away. Having him home is such a help, if I am feeding Bryn and Kiley has to go potty, I can just call for him and he will help her. He is doing such a good job and his company loves him!
As for me, I am training for a 15k (9.3 miles) run next month in Jacksonville. I ran this last year when I was 7 weeks pregnant, so I am so happy to be running it by myself this year! I get to run on John's lunch breaks and it is going good! I just need these last 8 or so pounds of baby weight to come off and I will be good!
Oh and Happy Valentine's Day!!
(This is the best picture I could get with both of them. Oh, and yes, I did make their shirts!)



No comments:
Post a Comment