Friday, December 30, 2011

Winter Beach time!

The day after Christmas, my parents rented a beach condo at Santa Rosa Beach. My dad's twin brother and his family were also staying there, and since I haven't seen them in 10 years, we decided to head over there for a couple of days as well!
It was so windy and cold!
But the sun was so bright, so Bryn had to borrow my sunglasses
Kiley and Grandma made a Florida snowman
Bryn's first trip to the beach!
Kiley and Jenny clowning around!
It was a fun, relaxing trip. Unfortunately, John had to work, but since he works from home anyways, he just stayed in the condo with the door open to the balcony and worked. Not a bad deal, I think!
Now we are back in Tallahassee and ringing in the new year! I can't believe it is 2012! Year in review post coming next!

No comments: