Friday, December 30, 2011

Bryn is two months old!

This picture totally captures Bryn's personality!
She is the happiest, smiliest baby! All I have to do is say her name when she is in a good mood and she smiles! I love it!

This month, Bryn experienced her first Christmas AND she was blessed on Christmas day!
She still eats every 2-3 hours and doesn't like her bassinet that much, but she does love to sleep in her swing and with mama!
Everyone just loves her to pieces! She loves to be talked to and she tries her hardest to make a good conversation. We haven't been to her official 2 month checkup yet, but at big sister's 3 year check up, I snuck her on the scale because I was curious and at 8 weeks old, she weighed 9 lbs 11 oz. Kiley weighed 9 lbs 12 oz at her 2 month check up, so they are so far following the same weight gain.

I love my little girl so much and can't wait to see how her personality develops!

No comments: