January
traveled to Hogwarts and then Kiley and I got knocked down by the flu while visiting Grandma and Grandpa while John was in Utah
FebruaryFound out #2 was on her way! Kiley was excited, despite what the picture shows.
March
We got serious about that potty-training thing! (Thank goodness that is over!)
April
Hunted lots of eggs
May
Played with fun water toys!
June
July
Made the move to the big girl bed! Made a second trip to Grandma and Grandpa's because my Grandma passed away.
AugustHad a lovely diaper shower for baby Bryn. John turned 28 and celebrated by starting a fantastic new job working out of home!
SeptemberPlayed princesses many times! I turned 26.
OctoberBryn joins our family!
NovemberWe learned how to be a family of 4
DecemberKiley turned 3!
We had a fantastic, blessed year. I hope 2012 is as great!




1 comment:
Love this post! Love Bryn's blessing photo and the girls' sister shirts!
Post a Comment