So last Friday I went to the maternal fetal medicine doctor for a level 2 ultrasound, and even though baby girl didn't want to cooperate, (she was practically folded in half, so they couldn't even confirm for me that she was a girl!) they were able to get good looks at her bowel and her heart and everything looked perfect! Thank goodness! I do have to go back for a follow up in 4 weeks, but the doctor wasn't concerned at all.
To celebrate, Kiley and I met my parents and sister in Jacksonville while John was at a conference in Austin, Texas. We had fun hanging out and shopping and we got all of the bedding for baby girl's nursery! We mixed and matched some sets and her nursery colors are going to be lavender, chocolate, and lime. Kiley always gets so spoiled by her grandparents and gets all the food and ice cream she can eat! We also plan on heading down to central florida to see the last shuttle launch on July 8. Kiley needs to soak up all her alone time with the grandparents while she can!



2 comments:
I am glad everything is okay. Sorry I forgot to ask about it when I saw you earlier today. I LOVE the nursery colors!
Seriously! You need to start wearing ear plugs to your ultrasounds! They're always terrifying poor pregnant you for no reason! Glad everything looks good!
Post a Comment