Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's a...

GIRL!!!

We are so, so excited to be welcoming another baby girl to our family! I think John was a little disappointed that he wasn't getting a son, but he is fine now! It was so amazing to see this little person moving around and all of her little body parts. She was a little stubborn, so we didn't get many good pictures and I have to go back this week to get a follow up ultrasounds because they couldn't see her heart or her face very well, plus some other things they need to check on. Fine with me, I get to see my little girl again! Even though she didn't want to show us her face, she was all about showing her hands and feet! It was the cutest thing- it was like she was dancing or something! You could literally count her fingers and toes.
Here are some (slightly blurry) pictures:
Baby Girl showing off her spine

Waving hello!

And one of her little feet!


1 comment: