Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ack!

Our laundry machine is in the garage (which I hate!) and yesterday while I was switching the laundry from the washer to the dryer, I heard this scurrying noise. I put the dryer sheet in and pushed start and then turned around to see what the noise was. This dark, furry thing with a tail was heading straight towards me!

I literally jumped over the table that was in between me and the door to the house, screaming the whole time, until I made it safely inside. I was shaking so bad and I wouldn't go back out to get the laundry out of the dryer until John got home. I just knew that demon mouse (or rat?) was there waiting for me!

John got home and he couldn't find the creature, so we put a trap out. I was not happy about that. I don't want to kill him, I just don't want him in my garage! Well, a couple of hours ago I think I heard it go off, but there is no way in heck I am checking it!

I don't think I will be able to do laundry until I am absolutely positive that this mouse is gone!

Oh, and I got a speeding ticket yesterday for the first time in my life. Now I am $263 poorer. There goes Christmas!

No comments: