But she is smart about it because the other night I had to go to something at church, so I put Kiley to bed and I left. She knew her daddy was there, so after about 30 minutes of crying (and John was about to give in and go rock her!), she said over the monitor "Daddy! I CRYING!", like Daddy! Why aren't you coming to help me!
So after that, John realized she was fine and just trying to get him to come to her room, so he left her alone and she fell asleep before I got home. She knows that her daddy will give her everything she wants!
This is what she does when I tell her no, right before she runs to her daddy to get him to say yes!



1 comment:
Oh my. Miles does the exact same thing! Wait, is she banging her head on the floor or just laying it down? LOL
Miles is a head banger. I just chuckle and walk away. Sad but I REFUSE to give into a tantrum!
M
Post a Comment