Wednesday, September 8, 2010

We all scream for Ice Cream!

This weekend we took Kiley to go get an ice cream cone. Free baby cones for little ones at Brusters!
This sweets loving girl LOVED it, of course!
I love this picture and the fact that Kiley and my dad have the same expression on their faces. Twinsies!
She was even nice enough to share! This last picture was taken right before Kiley leaned backwards and my dad and I somehow caught her before her head hit the ground. All she cared about was the fact that her ice cream fell on the ground.

Kiley wants ice cream all the time now. She walks around going "I Crea Pease!" So cute!

1 comment:

Eric and Hayley said...

Oh Katie, I'm sorry to say I haven't looked at your blog, or anyone's for that matter for a LONG time. And boy am I sure missing out. When did she turn into a little lady. She doesn't look like a baby anymore! I'm sure that isn't what you want to hear, but wow! I love these pics of her with your pops they are adorable. I also love her on the floor in the post about her daddy giving her everything. So cute!