Not too much promo about Parenthood, but it is such a good show! It is heartwarming and funny, but the situations that arise are things that happen in real life. Plus, it has one of my favorite actors in it! (Lauren Graham from Gilmore Girls)
Yes, I am a Gleek! This show is so entertaining, and even though it can be a bit risque at times, the music is fantastic. One time I told John that I feel like in my heart, I should be in musicals because I enjoy them so much. Too bad I can't sing!
Yes, ANOTHER vampire show. That is exactly what I thought when this show premiered, but I gave it a chance and it did not disappoint! This show always keeps you guessing and has more twists and turns than a rollercoaster! (PS- This is the only show that I watch that John will watch with me!)
Oh, Greys Anatomy. You kill me! That season finale last year left me so anxiety ridden I couldn't sleep that night! Sure, this show is cheesy at times, and the stuff that happens on the show would never happen in real life, but man is it good tv!So, that is just a sampling of what I consider viewing pleasure. Now I need to get back to my tv!



1 comment:
I looove Parenthood! Make John watch that with you. Gabe loves it too!
Post a Comment