Sunday, August 22, 2010

Major changes 'round here!

We have been busy busy trying to get some things painted and re-done before my parents come to visit on Labor Day weekend. Here is what we did:
Master Bedroom before ( I don't have really good before pictures of any of the rooms):

After, new paint with an accent wall, new comforter ($25 at Target!), and new nightstands and lamps:
We still need some sort of wall decor, but that can wait!

This is my favorite transformation! Master Bath before:

And after! New paint, mirrors, light fixture, sinks, and faucets!

LOVE this art I found at TJ Maxx!

Guest bathroom before:

And after! New paint, light fixture, and mirror that I found on clearance at Lowes!

This was all done in the last 2 Saturdays! Thankfully, yesterday one of our friends came to help John remove the big master bathroom mirror and put the new sinks in. I really love how everything turned out!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Katie! Your house really looks beautiful! I love everything! What a little decorator you are!

Eric and Hayley said...

It looks so good! I love seeing before and after pictures. We just bought a house and we (Eric) are remodeling it completely. What a difference paint a some updating can do. Great job decorating.