We met 2 years ago, I was sick and pregnant and bored, not being able to get out of bed. I tried you out because nothing else was on. That was a great decision!
That season, you gave us Joshua.

I loved that season so much, I tuned in again the next summer, this time as a new mom, exhausted after working a full day and having a baby who didn't sleep. Yet, i watched and that year, Janine, an underdog, came out on top.

Then you tricked us, SYTYCD! Instead of summer seasons, you came on in the fall! What was I to do when all my other shows were on, and you were too! I watched of course, but I didn't really understand why Russell won, but he was fun to watch.

And last night, another stellar season came to a close. I fully did not expect Lauren to win, but she overcame the girl-popular Kent to take it!

What a great season! I am so sad it is over!



1 comment:
I liked Kent :( But I liked her as well!
Post a Comment