I just have to brag that I bought the above, which is: 2 pairs of shorts 1 bathing suit 2 dresses 2 pajama sets 4 shirts 2 pants 1 skirt 1 romper from Carter's and the Children's Place for around 100 dollars! I was so happy when I found these sales! Easter post coming soon!
Love their clothes but even with sales I can not bring myself to buy anything from there! We are Kholes and Bealls Outlet people all the way! Shirts and shorts for $1 or $2 is the most I will pay lol.
4 comments:
I love The Childrens Place!!! I've bought like half of Rosalie's 6-12 mo wardrobe from their sales!
Love their clothes but even with sales I can not bring myself to buy anything from there! We are Kholes and Bealls Outlet people all the way! Shirts and shorts for $1 or $2 is the most I will pay lol.
good job Katie! VERY EXCITING! It is sooo fun to find a good sale!
So jealous! Sales always have better girls clothes than boys! But I loooove The Children's Place and their coordinating outfits for holidays!
Post a Comment