Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Weekend 2010

So I decided to be brave and Kiley and I made the 5 hour drive down to Titusville to spend Easter with my parents. John couldn't get the Friday before off, so he had to stay in Tallahassee.
I picked up my sister in Jacksonville to help me in case Kiley was having a fit in the car and Kiley was being so silly for her!

When we got to Titusville, My aunt Julie from Austin, Texas brought Kiley her own little pair of pink cowboy boots from Allen's Boots, which my uncle owns.
On Friday, Kiley and my mom colored eggs and made a huge mess!
On Saturday, My family ran a 5K on the beach, so Kiley got to run around on the beach for the first time!
She also got to have her own personal egg hunt (since she has no cousins yet!)
We had a fun weekend and Kiley was surprisingly good in the car. We had so much fun hanging out with family!

2 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

LOVE the pink boots!

David and Kaitlyn said...

SOOO cute! Love her outfits!