Friday, December 11, 2009

We love KimBe Photography!

We wanted to do something special to commemorate Kiley turning one (!!!) next week, so we contacted KimBe Photography to take her pictures, and to sneak in a couple of us as a family. Ever since Kiley was born, I am obsessed with documenting each and every thing that happens with her. Finally, after 2 postponements due to weather, we were able to meet up and let me just say, the pictures were worth the wait!
to see all of them, go to: http://kbstudio.blogspot.com/2009/12/baby-k-is-turning-1.html

She absolutely LOVED this cake! She threw a tantrum when we took it away. I am afraid she has a big sweet tooth, just like her mamma!


I just love this one, it is just so sweet. And John and I actually look semi decent in this one, for a change! Usually when we are in pictures, one of us looks okay, and the other looks goofy, so we hardly ever get any of both of us looking good. Add in a baby who hardly ever smiles in pictures, and good family pictures are hard to come by! But Kim was able to capture us in all of our glory! Thanks Kim! We love them!

3 comments:

Kalena said...

I looove them!!!!!!!!

Machelle said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES! Seriously, we are going to need her for their second birthday!

David and Kaitlyn said...

OHmaGOSH! These are so good! I bet you're pretty pissed you used my ghetto shot for your Christmas cards! Hey... I warned you I was no professional!