Now that Kiley is (most of the time) sleeping without a swaddle, she is doing something really weird. She does this sometimes when she is nursing, but I never thought it would escalate to this extent.
When I am rocking her to sleep, she has to have her hand in my mouth. And I don't just mean a finger, I mean her WHOLE hand. She plays with my tongue, my teeth, my lips, everything. At first I thought it was cute, but now it is just down right annoying! She especially likes to see how far down my throat her hand will go.
It is THE WEIRDEST thing. I will watch her and her eyes will be open, but not looking at me, she will find my mouth, and as soon as her hand is in my mouth her eyes roll back like it is the most comforting thing ever! How strange is this kid! Once she falls asleep, I take her hand out of my mouth and even though she is dead asleep, it is like her hand has a mind of its own and it starts creeeeeeping back up to find my mouth.
Of course, I blame all of this strange behavior on her dad.
Highlights from April
4 years ago



2 comments:
ahahahaha! That is so hilarious! laughin out loud here again..i love that kid!
A strange little bird that one....
Post a Comment