Here is Kiley in her new seminole dress and my dad (notice how he is cross-dressing- he had to make both my sister and I happy!)
Aunt Jenny bought her a drum and boy does she love it! Check out that face!My mom and I went to Babies R' Us and I bought Kiley her soon to be revealed Halloween costume! Be prepared for a cute overload! We also started with the birthday/Christmas shopping for Kiley because when you are as poor as we are, you have to start buying well in advance to stretch out the money, especially when you also have 3 baby showers and one wedding shower coming up!
In other news, John is still looking for a job and I am trying really hard (and failing) at being a supportive wife. It is just so so hard to go to work everyday and miss so much of Kiley's life. I know this time will end soon, but right now it seems to go on forever. So please, keep us in your prayers so that I will soon be able to stay home with Kiley instead of having other people raise her.
In other news, John is still looking for a job and I am trying really hard (and failing) at being a supportive wife. It is just so so hard to go to work everyday and miss so much of Kiley's life. I know this time will end soon, but right now it seems to go on forever. So please, keep us in your prayers so that I will soon be able to stay home with Kiley instead of having other people raise her.





No comments:
Post a Comment