Sometimes I still wish Riker was what I call a "blob". He was such a good baby all he did was lay there until he was hungrey or tired. I use to scrapbook all day long. Now look at me, I'm almost a year behind! :/
btw--John gave an awesome blessing yesterday! And Kiley looked so cute!!
4 comments:
Too cute! Wish we could have been there!
You guys are too cute! We're sorry we couldn't make it.
We need to set up a play date for me and Kiley!
Sometimes I still wish Riker was what I call a "blob". He was such a good baby all he did was lay there until he was hungrey or tired. I use to scrapbook all day long. Now look at me, I'm almost a year behind! :/
btw--John gave an awesome blessing yesterday! And Kiley looked so cute!!
Post a Comment