Friday, February 20, 2009

I should be folding laundry right now...

Because Kiley is sleeping, but instead I am on here typing a much needed update. It has been awhile since I last updated, but I have been enjoying my wonderful daughter because I go back to work on Monday and it makes me sick to my stomach to think about. After spending almost a year (counting pregnancy) with her 24/7, I am now going to be apart from her for most of the day. Ugh I hate it. But it is necessary for now, until John is done and we can FINALLY start planning for the future.
Ok, on to other things so I don't get depressed! My mom just left after visiting for a couple of days and to go to the doctor with me for Kiley's 2 month check up. She is still a teeny little thing, 9 lbs 12 oz and 22.5 inches long, but she is growing, so the doctor is happy. She got her shots and she screamed for a bit, but ultimately, she did really well. A little cranky the rest of the day, but that might have been because her naps were all screwed up. In other doctor related news, Shands was fighting with the insurance (I told them that I don't want to deal with it anymore, so if they feel it is necessary for Kiley to get the blood test done, then they can fight with the insurance) and they finally approved the test, so we will be finding out once and for all if Kiley has CF. I will be so happy when this is all over!

So that's about it from here. And since no post is complete without a picture from my cute daughter, here you go!

1 comment:

Machelle said...

Yay for them approving the test! That is great news! That will put your mind at ease as well I am sure! Sorry you have to go back to work on Monday... :(