We got a phone call from Shands yesterday and apparently when we took Kiley down there for her Cystic Fibrosis test, the lady in charge was on vacation and she came back from vacation and looked at all the test results and realized that Kiley was actually in the low range of borderline in her tests, so we have to get her blood tested to do a whole genetic profile on her. Right now I am fighting insurance to get them to cover it because it is not a cheap procedure. Thankfully, we can do that here though. Ugh! Why is this still dragging on! So keep us in our prayers because we just want this to be over.
How can this cute little one be sick?
3 comments:
Everything will turn out fine! We, of course, will add her to our prayers!!!
I can't believe that! We'll pray for Kiley's health and your sanity! I hope I get to see you both again soon!
I'm sorry about little Kiley. We'll being praying for you guys! I'm going to put a link to your blog on mine too!
Post a Comment