So today I went to the doctor's to see how we needed to go forward with having this baby and all weekend I had been doing everything and anything to try and progress on my own so I wouldn't have to do cervadil again tonight, so I was just so nervous about today. They did an ultrasound to check out the baby, and everything looked great, so then it was on the see the doctor and he checked me and I was almost 3 centimeters dilated and 80% effaced! He said that this was much better and that I could skip the cervadil tonight and just come in tomorrow morning to be induced, so that is what I am doing! I am so happy and now I know my body actually does work! So hopefully all goes smoothly tomorrow and next time I come on here, it will be to show off my beautiful baby girl!
3 comments:
Yay Katie! That's way exciting! Good luck with everything!!!
I am so happy for you. I went over my due date by a week and it was a very long week. Don't worry when you see her for the first time all this goes away and you will do it all over again in a heart beat. Being new mom of only 3 weeks I can say that it is awesome being a mom and all worth it!!!
Oh I sure do hope so! I want to see her too :)e
Post a Comment