Tuesday, December 16, 2008

She's Here!

So finally, Kiley has arrived! She was born today at 3:23 pm weighing 7 pounds 1 ounce and 20 inches long. I will write the whole labor story later, I am exhausted, I was in labor for 15 hours! She is a cutie, I am so surprised to see she has a full head of jet black hair!
Ok, I am trying to upload pictures, but it is not letting me, so they will come later!

4 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Happy Birthday Kiley!

Congratulations Katie (and John)! I'm so excited for you guys! Was labor and delivery everything you expected, lol? Can't wait for pics and the low-down on how it all went!

Melinda and Ian said...

Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new beauty!!!!

Machelle said...

YAY! So happy she is finally here! (as I am sure you are as well!) She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Enjoy the holidays as a family!!!!! I am happy for you and John!
Silke