Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas a little late!  I hope everyone had a great day.  John and I were able to spend the day relaxing with our daughter and then we headed over to his family's house and had dinner.  It was very special to have Kiley with us on her first Christmas, not that she understood what was going on!
Here are some pictures of our cute girl:




3 comments:

The Miller Family said...

She is SO cute! That Christmas outfit is just precious!

And you look SO great! Never would've thought you'd just had a baby if I didn't know otherwise!

Glad you had a good Christmas!

Kim said...

Love love love the picture of Kiley in her Christmas dress!!! And yes, Katie, you look GREAT!!!

Bethany Patterson said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. She is adorable in her Christmas outfit. Aunt Shellie sent me some pictures as well. She is a proud Grandma!