Ok, so if you know me, you know that one of my greatest fears EVER is throwing up. I was really lucky that I only really threw up one time in this pregnancy, and before that, I hadn't thrown up for 18 (yes 18!) years. I just don't get sick that way! Throwing up scares me in a way that I can not explain. I know, I'm weird.
So anyways, I wasn't feeling good on Tuesday night and I just attributed it to me eating too fast and being super full, which is happening alot more lately because Kiley is getting bigger. I couldn't get into a comfortable position to sleep, so I couldn't get to sleep. So John comes to bed because he always stays up super late, and it is around 1 in the morning and then all the sudden, BAM! Vomit everywhere. I made it to the bathroom, but definitely not in the toilet! So poor John had already taken his contacts out and he is blind when he doesn't have them in, so he is on the floor cleaning up my mess.
I thought I was done at that point because I honestly couldn't imagine anything else being in my stomach, but nope, at around 5 am my stomach decided to empty itself again and this time I didn't make it to the bathroom, so John woke up again and took all the sheets of the bed to wash them. Thankfully, after that I was done, but so so tired after not sleeping the whole night. I was able to get a little food down, bread and rice, but ginger ale was my savior! I never had a fever, so I didn't go to the doctor and I could feel Kiley moving around, so I knew she was ok, but I will talk to the doctor at my appointment tomorrow. So basically, any type of sickness while you are pregnant is 100 times worse!
In other news, we are moving offices at work tomorrow! Exciting, but it is really annoying to pack up an office. It is hard work! So that's what I was doing all day today. It was funny because I could only work for like 10 minutes before I had to go sit down to rest and catch my breath. Tomorrow should be interesting.
I can't believe I made it through my first projectile vomiting experience! I can't wait to tell Kiley all about it...



1 comment:
Oh poor Katie:( But what a good lil' hubby you've got! That's a good sign b/c that means he'll probably be very helpful when the baby comes! Points for John!!
Post a Comment