Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting bigger!

So another not so exciting week in the Newman household...My birthday came and went, and apparently I ate WAY too much because at the doctor's on Thursday I got yelled at for gaining 8 pounds since my last appointment! Ack! But my doctor said she would give me a free pass because I am still under my pre-pregnancy weight and I haven't been able to eat for the past six months, so it only makes sense that I would want to eat alot now that I can! But I really need to lay off the chocolate, I think! I would post a belly picture, but I really only look pregnant at nighttime, after eating and drinking all day. It is so weird because she seems to be growing UP not OUT so I just look boxy, not pregnant. But I am finally starting to get strangers asking me when I am due, so at least they are recognizing it! I am feeling ALOT better, but I still get occasional nausea. The main thing now is the horrible horrible heartburn that wakes me up in the middle of the night that then causes me to get little sleep, so I am very cranky when I get to work. Actually, I am cranky the whole day until I get to go to sleep again!
But all in all, I am getting very excited for her to get here! John keeps saying, can she please just come now??? And I am like, NO! She has to stay in for alot longer! But needless to say, John is very excited about becoming a father.

1 comment:

Machelle said...

Ummm she needs to stay in 10 more weeks!! Remind John about our girls born at 30 weeks lol.