So I haven't posted a belly picture in 7 weeks, and alot has changed since then! So here is my belly at 32 weeks:
Excuse how I look in the picture, I had just gotten back from a walk and I had been cleaning. I will post cuter pictures later! Also, my belly changes shape throughout the day, it is small in the morning and really huge at night, so this is a picture of it in the afternoon.
Now here is a picture of Zoe in her Halloween costume! It is supposed to be a pumpkin hat and collar, but she hates it so much she wouldn't let me get a good picture, so this is the best one:



4 comments:
yeah you looked bigger this afternoon...maybe it was the shirt?
Yeah, I have no idea, my stomach is it's own kind of animal! It changes shape frequently throughout the day!
Bigger, but still so so small! I'm glad that everything is okay with Kiley. Please remind me when your due date is again.
Hayley:
My due date is December 6, but hopefully she comes a little early! I have just over 7 weeks to go!
Post a Comment