So it has been awhile since I posted and I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it would be interesting and bring back some memories, so enjoy!
1. Did you date someone from your high school? Yes, I dated probably around 5 guys while in high school, 2 serious boyfriends.
2. What kind of car did you drive? My first car was a nasty green Ford Contour that my sister had before I did and she did her best to make it pretty gross by leaving fast food remnants in it all the time and never cleaning it. But I got my jetta in January of my senior year and man was I happy!
3. Most embarrassing moment of high school? I was always really embarrassed when teachers would call me out in front of class to answer a question and sometimes I wouldn't be paying attention, so I would get pretty flustered, but other than that, nothing really comes to mind. Well, nothing that I want to put on here. Ask me about my nickname when you see me!
4. Were you a party animal? No, I am so much more a small group sort of person.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Nope
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I played string bass in orchestra all 4 years of high school. I miss that!
7. Were you a nerd? I didn't think so at the time, but now I know better!
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Cross Country for 3 years and Tennis for all 4 (plus I was state runner up and on the all-space coast team and conference team!)
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No. It did come close in my senior year because I got accused of plagarism (that's a whole other story that I will not get into here!) I didn't plagarize though, so I fought it.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I don't even think we had one!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Redlien was the best! I had him for Algebra 2 and College Algebra and he was so great!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Mostly outside under the pavillion.
13. What was your school's full name? Titusville High School
14. School Mascot? Terriers
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Freshmen- Friends, Sophmore- Some guy named Spencer (it was awkward), Junior- My boyfriend at the time Tyler, Senior- my friend Evan, who is a girl
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Some parts. But I definitely don't miss it!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? That it was hot, long, and boring. And my stomach hurt.
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? I was never allowed to skip school. That's a sore subject between my parents and I!
19. Were you in any clubs? Honor Society, German Club, German Honor Society.
20. Have you gained weight since then? Heck yes. Plus I'm pregnant right now, so that's an unfair question! I miss my weight that I was in high school...
21. Who was your prom date? Junior Year- an old friend Michael, Senior year- my boyfriend at the time, Gerrard.
22. Going to 10 year Reunion? Probably not. I don't feel the need to see any of those people anymore.
23. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Try not to take yourself so seriously, make more friends, skip school every once and awhile!
So, anyone else who wants to do this can, I'm not going to tag anyone!
Highlights from April
4 years ago



1 comment:
Oh, I'm so glad you did this post too! It's fun to hear about how people were in high school.
Post a Comment