Saturday, October 25, 2008

6 weeks and counting!

So here I am at 34 weeks:




I can tell she went through a growth spurt or something lately because her movements are different and I can actually feel and move body parts through my stomach...it's a little alien-like, but kinda cool!

I am supposed to be in Titusville this weekend for a baby shower, but my doctor didn't want me to travel that far away because I have been so sick and because I have been having some pretty intense cramping, so she wanted me to stay in town.  But I am so excited because my mom and dad are coming up next weekend so my mom can come to the shower!  I can't wait.  I am so excited that in 6 weeks (hopefully) Kiley will FINALLY be here!  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
I told John the other day that we will have to put our Christmas stuff up before Thanksgiving and he was so against the idea!  But I am sorry, I HAVE to decorate for Christmas and I just don't want to worry that I will go into labor before we have a chance to put them up.  I have a feeling that she will come Thanksgiving weekend, but I doubt that will happen.  It would be great though!

2 comments:

Machelle said...

We put our Christmas stuff up on Thanksgiving...tradition for us. Tell him to get over it lol.

The Miller Family said...

Wow! You're so close...that's so fun! Sorry that you couldn't make it to your shower...but cool that your parents are getting to come up here. We always decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving...and I think in your case...early is totally understandable!