Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

So today is my 23rd birthday...nothing special! I told John not to get me anything because I am spending all of our money on baby stuff, but he did get me a cd I wanted. We are just being low key for this birthday, last night we had cake and stuff at his parents and tonight we are just going to Moe's because I want Moe's really bad and that's about it! Exciting, huh?

So I have a new guilty pleasure TV show and I am kind of ashamed to admit it...I love watching TV shows on DVDs so you can just watch the whole season straight through, so when there was nothing on TV, I netflixed...Gossip Girl. Can I just say I am obsessed?? I have no idea why I like this show so much, but I think it is because it is so entirely different from my life, so it is like a fantasy world. Granted, I would not like to live in this world because they are SO MEAN to each other, but their clothes are neat! But I am sad now because I watched the whole season 1, so now I have to wait for season 2 to come out because I don't want to watch it while it is on TV.

In other news, I think I found the cure for my sickness! I figured out that I just have really bad acid reflux that is causing me to feel sick all the time, so I started taking Pepcid (doctor approved!) again like I did in my 1st trimester when I had really bad heartburn, and I feel so much better! I still have good days and bad days, but I will take it!

4 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

so funny, shelley wonsch and i are both totally OBSESSED with gg too!!

I watch faithfully every monday!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, good, I'm glad I am not alone!! We are such bad Mormon girls!

Eric and Hayley said...

Yea Katie Yea! Happy Birthday lil' young one:) I just wanted to tell you that you are the best and I just love ya! Have a wonderful birthday.

The Miller Family said...

Happy Birthday Katie! Glad you found something to make your tummy feel better!