Well, tomorrow I leave for Paris! I am way excited, but nervous because I don't know how this little baby inside of me is going to react. Or rather, how it is going to make my body react to the stresses of traveling, especially overseas, and the food changes and all that. Let me tell you, this baby loves mexican food and I am not sure if I can find any of that in Paris!
I will be sure to update this when I get back with tons of pictures! We will be in Paris for a week, and basically every second we have something planned, so it will be EXHAUSTING but fun.
Then for something to look forward to after I get back, we find out what we are having on July 22! We can't wait! Hopefully it will co operate and we will know for sure on that day. I am dying from impatience!
Au revior! (I think I should brush up on my french real quick!)
Highlights from April
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment