Friday, June 27, 2008

I think I got tagged...

If I didn't get tagged oh well, this is fun anyways and I am bored at work.
I tag...Kim, Alyse, Starleigh, and Machelle, when she gets to feeling better.

Favorite Food (currently):


My Middle Name:


Favorite Place to Be:

...to sleep! I'm tired all the time these days!

A Place I would like to visit:


Favorite Color:


My Major:


Favorite Holiday:


Name of Past pet:


Age at next Birthday:

2 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Hey guys! I found you through Kim and Stace's blog - Congrats on the pregnancy! Parenthood is a blast!

Do you still live in 1st Ward since you moved into your new place? We love Minnesota, but we miss 1st Ward so much!

Hope you feel better soon Katie!

Eric and Hayley said...

YES, you were tagged:)

Katie, I'm coming to visit you. We will be in Tally 8/16, 17, 18 that's a Sat, Sun and most of Mon. I think. You had better be making plans to see me:)