Friday, July 18, 2008

I survived!

So Late Tuesday night I returned from my week long trip to Paris. I am going to hold off on the complaining because hey, I was in Paris! Let's just say that the 6 hour time change was hard and the food was very difficult for me to eat. Mostly, I would have had a lot better time if I wasn't pregnant. I have decided that I will never again travel while pregnant, unless it is absolutely necessary.

That aside, it was a very interesting trip. For one thing, my sister and I didn't fight one time! Which was amazing when we were stuck in a room together that was extremely small:


We saw the normal Paris sights and I must say, the buildings and structure there were beautiful.
Notre Dame Cathedral:





St. Chapelle:
o

The Eiffel Tower:


The Musee D' Orsay:


The Pyramids outside the Louvre:


The Water Lillie's at Monet's Garden:


My mom, my sister, and I before our dinner cruise on The Seine River:


So all in all, it was a good, once in a lifetime trip. But man, am I so happy to be home!

In other news, stay tuned because on Tuesday we find out if we are having a boy or girl!! We are so excited!

No comments: