Monday, July 28, 2008

I've got a case of the Mondays...

So nothing terribly exciting has happened this past week, well since my last post that is! I did come down with a horrible head cold at the beginning of last week which forced me to use even more vacation time (at my work, vacation time and sick time are one of the same) so that I could stay home for one day and now I am left with a lingering cough that wakes me up multiple times in the middle of the night with coughing fits. Fun! So some of you have been asking for belly shots, and I would be more than happy to post some, except I don't really have a belly! I just look bloated still. I guess that is what happens when it is your first baby and you have lost weight instead of gained it because you have zero appetite! I look pregnant if I am naked, but I am not about to post that! (: Trust me, as soon as I get a tell tale bump, I will post it!
In other news, I can feel Kiley (we are still deciding if that is how we are going to spell it. I like it this way, but John likes Kylie) move more and more, so that is a good reassurance. I felt her from the outside for the first time on Friday night but by the time I called John to come in the room to feel, she had stopped and didn't do it again that night. She likes to do that. When he is not around, she is kicking up a storm, but when he is around, she is quiet as can be. Tricky little thing!
It is becoming harder and harder for me to go to work. Maybe because I still feel sick until around 11 or so, or maybe I just want to sleep and sleep. Hopefully I will feel better once I can sleep through the whole night, but I have a feeling that I will soon be too uncomfortable at night to sleep through the night. Whatever it is, I am really tired of working. If I could go in at like 10 or so, that would make me happy. Well, I guess I could, but I would have to stay until like 6 or 7 to get my full 8 hours!
Well, that's about it from here!

1 comment:

Machelle said...

hmmm I like both spellings so I am not helpful in that department...I think I like the "y" a little more, but just a little. You have time though!

Hope you get to feeling better soon!!