Thursday, July 31, 2008

Joy in an email

So, as you might know, I am a huge fan of the Twilight series, so this weekend is very exciting for me because the fourth book is being released. However, I was not about to go stand at a bookstore at midnight to get a copy, so I just decided to pre-order it from Amazon.com. Since the book comes out on a Saturday, it wouldn't ship until Monday and I paid a buttload of money for one day shipping. I changed that because I realized that the book would end up coming on John and I's anniversary and I knew he wouldn't appreciate it if I spent the afternoon/night reading a book, so I changed it to 2 day. Anyways, thats the backstory. So yesterday I was just checking my email and I got an email from Amazon.com. It said that because this book was so popular and they have so many fans ordering the book, they decided to change everyone's shipping to have the book arrive on Saturday!!!! How great is that?? So now, I get the book with everyone else AND I don't have to stand somewhere in the middle of the night! I could kiss the person at Amazon who decided to do this!

1 comment:

Machelle said...

Woah woah, I did not get this email!!! Also, Nick, at work, took a picture of all the boxes containing the books for me...lol. I told him if he did not get fired and would not end up "down there" he should have taken one haha.