What a shocker!! This whole time I have been swearing up and down that I am having a boy and even when the tech told me it was a girl, I said, NO WAY! Show me! And it was pretty definite! John and I are so excited! It was so neat to see her in there, moving all over the place and just hanging out. The tech said everything looks good and she is right where she needs to be growth-wise, so that was a huge relief!
Her name is going to be (as of right now, but I am pretty sure it will stay this way)
Kiley Michelle Newman
We can't wait to meet her!
Updated! Here are some ultrasound pictures!

Her long arm!


Her profile!



5 comments:
Yay! That's so exciting! Congratulations! I'm jealous...I'm SO hoping for a girl next time around!
Love her name too!
OH I'm so so happy for y'all. I'd love to have a girl first(IF i were prego) b/c I can never think of boy names. I'm so looking forward to seeing y'all next month. And you need to post some prego belly pics!! love ya!
Congratulations!!! A girl, how exciting! We just found out we're having a boy!!! hope ya don't mind me reading your blog once in a while, it's just fab that we're both prego! I think you're like a week or two ahead of me!
Congratulations!
Ok so two things. One if you keep the name the same then she will have my nices name and my sister in laws name LOL. 2nd The same thing happened with both my boys. I kept saying i was having a girl with both of them and then I found out they were boys. COngrats if you need anything call.
Baby girls all around! Congrats lady!!
Post a Comment