So we went to the beach yesterday with John's family and we had a great time. However, me being a stupid idiot and not realizing that I am not outside playing tennis for hours at a time in the hot sun anymore and that since I am pregnant, my skin is a little more sensitive than usual, now I am so sunburnt I can barely stand it. It hurts to wear clothes and sleep and I really think I got a little sun poisoning because today I felt so sick and almost threw up like 20 times! Not fun when you are stuck in a car for three hours with a co-worker! I feel better now, I just get to sit outside for 10 hours tomorrow watching drillers! Awesome! But I did have a good time, so I can't complain.
We also went to see Indiana Jones last night, and let me tell you, if John's parents weren't treating us to the movie, I would have turned around and walked away when I got to the ticket counter. 9.50 A TICKET?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Are you telling me that if I want to take an elementary school aged child to the movies, they have no child rate or student rate anymore and I have to pay 9.50 for everyone's tickets? I don't think so. I told John, well this is the last time we are going to the movies! Looks like we will be populating the dollar theater from now on!
I did enjoy Indiana Jones, though. I was really uncomfortable in the theater with my sunburn and the fact that I was EXHAUSTED and I had to pee the whole time, but it was a fun film. There were quite a few hokey and unrealistis parts, but you kind of have to suspend reality when you watch Indiana Jones. I thought Harrison Ford did a great job for his age and Shia Lebouf (sp?) did a great job! I really enjoyed it.
Highlights from April
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment