Monday, May 26, 2008

Busy Weekend

Well, its been a busy weekend so far. I have spent most of it packing because I will be out of town Tuesday-Thursday and we start the big move on Friday. Yesterday we went to our new ward for the first time and it was nice because EVERYONE knew John and I was just his pregnant wife. But that's ok, as long as they remember I'm pregnant and they throw me an awesome baby shower! Just kidding, of course! Today we are heading to the beach with John's family because we were invited by a lady at church to spend the day at her beach house, so who could say no to that? Then when we get back, we are going to see Indiana Jones with his family. I am probably going to get tired of his family real soon, but for right now I am enjoying spending time with them. It is really weird because I have been all about hanging out with family lately, and maybe that's just because I'm pregnant or something. I think it is just because I miss my family, so hanging out with John's is the next best thing.
John is starting his 3rd week of summer school, so he is almost halfway done with the 6 week session. He is just taking classes to catch up on credits, so they are pretty easy classes. This 6 weeks he is taking World Geography, which is the easiest class in the world, and some sociology class about groups that he said is pretty easy as well. Next 6 weeks he is taking something a little more related to his major, Intro to Comparative Government. He is pretty busy between school and work, but that is what he needs to be doing!
I think I am finally coming to an end of my morning sickness, which is such a lie by the way. I feel sicker in the evenings that I do in the mornings! But yesterday for the first time in weeks, I didn't have acid reflux!! Woo hoo!! And today I feel a little better, too. I hope I didn't just jinx myself!

No comments: