Warning: This post is a venting post. If you can't handle that, then don't read.
I HATE COMCAST!!! Our apartment shut off the cable for who knows why today because some stupid maintenance guy was nailing wood up on the outside of our building so that OBVIOUSLY requires you to shut off the cable but nothing else, right? Well, I get home and see that the cable isn't on. No biggie, it probably hasn't been turned back on, I'm not feeling good, I will just watch a netflix and see what the cable is like after. So John gets home, I tell him the cable is off and then I turn the tv on in our room and it is on! So I go to living room and the cable is still off. What? Oh yeah, that must be because we have digital cable in our living room, so of course one little glitch and it is broken. So we call the comcast idiots and they tell us to take the plug out and wait 30 secs and then see what happens. Still not working. So the next reasonable step, of course, is to send someone with "technical expertise" to our apartment because obviously, it is too high tech a problem to fix. Awesome. The next available appointment? Saturday. Do they give you a time? No, they give you a window. So now we are stuck at the house on Saturday from 1-4, which means the comcast guy will show up at around 7, at least that's what he did last time they said 1-4. And guess what? We get to do this again a week from now when we move and they have to send someone to "reconnect" everything. STUPID. STUPID. COMCAST.
All this because someone was nailing wood on our building. I hate living in apartments.
Oh and did I mention that one of the lovely maintenance guys came into our apartment and WENT # 2 in our toilet and DIDN'T FLUSH? Lovely thing to come home to.
Highlights from April
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment