Tuesday, April 8, 2008

So, I have been lucky because I haven't had any sickness so far, I mean, I know it is still early an dI probably just cursed myself, but I have heard some people get sick from the moment they conceive and that's how they know. I do have one thing to complain about though- I pee all the time!!! I have a small bladded anyway and I used to joke about how when I get pregnant, I already pee so much, there won't be a difference, but let me tell you, I am in the bathroom every 5 minutes. It doesn't help that you are supposed to drink tons of water, either. Between chugging water and bathroom breaks, it is a wonder I get any work done!
Then comes the fatigue issue. I am so tired at work and at home when I need to exercise or cook dinner, but then when it is actually time to sleep, I am wide awake! Well, I'm still really tired, but my body can't seem to shut down. It is a crazy cycle!
I know, I shouldn't be complaining, I am very very lucky to be pregnant, but I just wanted to share my frustrations with all my friends out there. Get ready for hopefully 9 more months of this!

No comments: