Monday, April 21, 2008

I am cursed

Well, disregard the previous post. I am currently sitting at home because I couldn't stay at work because I felt like I was going to throw up every 2 seconds. Yes, the joys of "morning" sickness have caught up to me. I say "morning" because I feel sick ALL DAY. I really started feeling weird about Tuesday of last week, and with each day, it got worse and worse. Saturday was the all time high, so I stayed in bed all weekend because I just couldn't bear getting up because I felt so bad. Yesterday I left the house for a little bit because on of the sister missionaries that taught me was visiting with her cute little family, so I just had to see her, even though I wasn't in the best of spirits. Hayley, Lara beat you here, that means you need to come now!!
So I really thought if I just tried to get back to normal by going to work, I would feel better. WRONG! I was up at 5 with my stomach turning and I was like, ok no work for me. Then 6:30 rolled around and I felt better, so I tried and lasted an hour. Thankfully, I got to bring some stuff home so the day wasn't totally lost.
The only good thing from this whole sickness thing was that I got to re-read the Twilight series again and I am obsessed. It is ridiculous. Non-Twilight fans, bear with me here- After reading New Moon and Eclipse again, I really like Jacob. I don't know why, but I do. Bella could have so much more with him!! Sometimes, Edward acts selfish and self-righteous and he just bugs me! Sure, he is beautiful and all that, but Jacob is fun and funny, even though he is a little immature. Stephenie Meyer has her hands full for Breaking Dawn!! Can't wait for August!
Ok, enough of that. John thinks I am crazy because I am sitting there debating with his 13 year old sister about who Bella should end up with because she is very Pro-Edward. She also thinks she is going to marry him. At least I don't think that!

So that is it from my boring life for now. I will spare the rest of the details of my sickness in the future.

3 comments:

Eric and Hayley said...

Well Ms. Katie, we are coming...but not until June. And secondly, I'm all for EDWARD! :) Oh i'm reading those stinkin' books through for the 5th time now (just starting Eclipse again). Eric thinks I'm crazy and won't even touch the books b/c I read them all the time...but we don't really have any other books, so what's a girl supposed to do? You should fly out her in December and come to the movie w/me, b/c I'm sure Eric won't:)!! oh and sorry about the sickness:(

Anonymous said...

Haha! I know, John is the same way. He finds shows on the History Channel that talk bad about vampires just to make me mad! You know, I would totally come to Utah and see the movie with you, but I am expecting a MAJOR Christmas present a week before it comes out! Maybe you should come here! (;

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you're sick. I LOVE TWILIGHT!! And I'm a big Edward fan, but Jacob was so cute too.