So I just want to clarify something in my previous post. I, too, love Edward. What's not to love? I was just rethinking things and I feel bad for Jacob. But I will feel better for him when he finally freaking imprints on some girl!! Ok, now I am moving into crazy obsessed Twilight fan mode, so let me step away from that for now.
I was watching the behind the scenes of the movie that MTV has on their movie page (if you haven't watched it, WATCH IT NOW! It's awesome!) and John was watching it with me and he was like, yeah this looks dumb. So guess who will not be going with me to the movie! Thats ok, because hopefully by the time the movie is out, the baby will be here, so he can watch it while I go see the movie.
I had my first pre-natal "orientation" appointment on Tuesday and my expected due date is December 6, so start placing bets now on when you think he/she will make an appearance! I feel a lot better, morning sickness-wise, which is fantastic because it was looking pretty hopeless there. Now I am able to eat! The weird thing is is that I do not want to snack at all, I just want meals and I only want those meals at the exact meal times. It is bizarre. And this baby is definitely John's baby because I can not stand anything carbonated, so I am drinking tons of lemonade and gatorade and such. John won't drink anything carbonated, and usually I can't live without Diet Coke. The body does such weird things during pregnancy!
Highlights from April
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment