So last night John and I had the opportunity to go out to dinner with my Dad while he was in town for a couple of days. He was in Tallahassee for "Space Days" at the Capital. It is basically a time every year where all the big-wigs of different contractors of NASA some together to talk to all the politicians to get support for the space program in Florida, which, let's face it, is extremely important to the state. He has been doing this ever since I was a freshmen in college and it is something I look forward to every year. It was nice to just sit and have a semi-normal dinner and conversation with him. I did find out some shocking news that apparently everyone in my family knew about for about a year before anyone thought to tell me, but that's beside the point, I will get over it.
I am so excited because my parents are buying John and I a QUEEN BED! My mom has promised me 2 beds now and both times she had to go back on her promise, and buying a bed is not really high on John and I's radar right now, so we just deal with our small little full. Lately, it seems like that bed just keeps shrinking with every night I sleep on it. Maybe I am gaining weight? I don't know what it is, but I am so happy that my mom felt bad enough about it to tell us to just go pick out a bed and they would pay us back! Hallelujah! I can't wait!
Highlights from April
4 years ago



3 comments:
Oh Katie, I miss you. When are you coming to UT again. I thought we could make it a tradition. We will be in Floriday pretty much for sure this time the week of July 21 (I've already asked for the time off) so make sure you and your hubby are around. Well I'm super glad you got a blog, I think it's much more personal than facebook....at least as personal as you can get online:) Love You!
Hey! Yay! How do I get to your blog though? I want to see it!
You are so lucky (well, I am too) because I will just be getting back from a trip to Paris (I know, I am spoiled) right when you come here, so perfect timing!
Anyways, just let me know how to get to your blog and we will be blogger friends.
ehlaidlaw.blogspot.com I THINK?!
Post a Comment