It seems like everyone was jumping on the blog bandwagon, so I decided, hey why not? So, John and I were married on August 5, 2006 in the Orlando Temple. Since then, I have graudated from FSU with a degree in Environmental Studies and I currently work as an environmental scientist at Tetra Tech NUS. John graduated from TCC and is now going to school for anthroplogy. Our lives are pretty simple, we have a little dog, a bichon frise named Zoe and we love her so much! She is a little troublemaker, though, because she loves to dig in the dirt and turn her pretty white fur black, so she gets about 3 baths a week!
Well, that's it for now, I'm sure John will get on here later and make our blog spiffy with his web designing skills.
Highlights from April
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment