So today I had to go to the navy base in Panama City for work. It was kind of my choice to go, but at the same time, the representative from the Florida Dept of Environmental Protection requested that I go, so I can't really turn that down. A couple of us from Tetra Tech went and the reason we went was to show the FDEP representative around the different environmental sites on the base. I kind of new that due to this, I would not be able to go to Time Out for Women tonight, even though I had already bought my ticket, but I put a change of clothes and make up and stuff in my office, hoping I could do a quick change when I got back. Well, we didn't leave Panama City until about 4:30, so I pretty much forfeited all plans to go tonight. I am very disappointed! We didn't get back to Tallahassee until 7, so by that time, John had gone out to dinner with Stace and Jake, which was fine because I HATE chinese food and John never gets to eat it, so that's what they were eating, and then they decided to go watch a movie at Jake's, so here I am, missing out on something I really want to go to, all by myself. It stinks. I don't think I get paid enough for this! Hopefully, I am showing them that I work hard and they remember that when it is time for performance reviews!
So anyways, I guess I get a quiet evening at home and I will be good and rested for an all day event tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment