Thursday, September 22, 2011

Finally, a new post!

Y'all, I am so bad about updating this thing. Kiley and I go about doing the same things day after day that nothing seems interesting enough to post about. Kiley does have some great one liners, so I will have to post some of them soon.
I am mostly just trying to enjoy my last couple weeks of just Kiley and me before baby girl comes. I have been so short tempered and impatient with Kiley lately and it makes me feel horrible. She is definitely testing my limits. She seems to be pretty excited about her baby sister, but I don't think she really gets it.

Last week, I turned 26! Woo! My birthday was pretty uneventful. The best part was getting another peek at Bryn and seeing how much she has grown. The doctor estimated her weight at 4 lbs 11 oz, in about the 40th percentile. He said if she keeps up her growth, she will be about 6-7 lbs when she is born, which isn't too shabby considering Kiley has always been small. We knew we would have another small baby, but she seems a tiny bit bigger than Kiley was. Kiley came with us to the appointment and got to see her sister for the first time. She didn't understand what was happening, but she loved hearing Bryn's heartbeat and she is still talking about it. Hard to believe we have about 5 more weeks until this baby comes! So crazy!

Kiley has also been on a disney kick. She wants to watch Disney songs on youtube all. the. time. And she asks me every day for princesses for her birthday. I guess we know what she will be for Halloween this year!

1 comment:

David and Kaitlyn said...

I'm so excited for little Bryn to be here! BTW I just bought Rosalie's Cinderella-ish costume at Target for less than $7 in the clearance section. It's a Cinderella inspired dress by Disney, but it's not really a costume. I'm gonna costume it up with the accessories... anyway, just in case you were looking for a bargain!